Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Update...

I don't have any pictures, sorry, but heres an update on our happs.

-Griffin and Miles started baseball. After the first practice Griffin announced with a smile on his face, "I feel like the worst player ever." And has since committed to practicing with his Dad or Me everyday. Both seem to be having a good time and we look forward to the first game.

-Caleigh will start softball tomorrow (first practice) and since I signed her up with out her consent, we hope she just makes it out to the field. She can be pretty stubborn.

-Elliot has new "friends" they are imaginary. They drive a pink car and apparently don't mind being yelled at. I'm glad, because I am the one she usually yells at.

-We have started the wonderful process of moving. The house we rent is being sold and we are lucky to have a house right around the corner waiting for us. Our dear friends, the Tituses, moved out this March and will be renting to us for the next few years. They are headed to Russia and won't be needing it. Thank goodness for Awesome friends.

-Mike is finishing up his semester and has the last few weeks to look forward too. Lots of long nights and lots of reading with projects due.

-The kids are on spring break this week and have been the best helpers with moving. They load up their rolling suitcases and unload them several times a day. They are looking forward to moving into the new house. It already feels like home.

-I heard the best prayer this past week in primary. Given by a 5 or 6 year old named Kari. Her prayer probably lasted 5 minutes , and made more sense to me than most prayers given in Sacrament meeting. I was in tears by the end and will always think of her as an amazing little spirit.

4 comments:

Retired and Happy said...

I love the update. Keep us posted. I am glad you have 4 little helpers.

Michelle said...

Good luck with the packing! I know how organized you are so I'm sure that it will go very well. Counting the days until we get to see ya in Boise!

val said...

Wow moving is such a big ordeal. Glad that the kids are so helpful. I didn't recognize mike he looks great. Hope things go well

Janessa said...

Good luck moving! You sound like you are keeping busy. your kids are adorable. That is so cute about Elliot having imaginary friends she yells at:) too cute!