Monday, December 8, 2008

Having fun with baby Jesus

My friend posted an entry the other day on her blog about "having fun with baby Jesus."

Confused?

What am I talking about?

If you don't own your own little people Nativity Set, then this will be really confusing to you. We DO own our own set and the kids look forward to playing with it all year. Until I read my friends post, it never occurred to me, all the funny places baby Jesus ends up. So I put my camera within reach and kept my eyes peeled for funny places He would end up. Here is what I have taken so far. (none of these pictures were staged by me, just my four cute children.)




Good thing someone called an ambulance, mechanic, and a construction worker.

Uhh... wrong story.

Where is baby Jesus going?


Under the TV cabinet, watch out for Dustbunnies!

4 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

This is so funny! Ashlynn has a certain ways she likes are nativity set. I keep on putting it back the way it should go, but then the next time I look at the set it is rearranged again.

Emily said...

Ha ha ha! Don't you love it! ;-) xoxo

Tracy said...

Hilarious! Can't wait to hear where else he ended up.

Melissa said...

I love this post! It is kindof a symbol for all of the things we put in one place and, thanks to the help of the little ones, they end up somewhere totally different.