Saturday, November 22, 2008

Way to go Griffin!

Griffin just had a major accomplishment. He learned to tie his shoes! I can't tell you how many times we have said in the last few months. "make a tent and put the Indian in it. Pull. Then make a bunny ear, around the tree and down the hole, then pull the bunny ear out by his ears." After hundreds of tries, finally it clicked and he did it! I think he got fed up waiting on me to do it for him. Our house is crazy in the morning with lots of "happy" yelling. Ex: "Okay guys, I leave in ten minutes, is your morning routine done yet?" (done in a sweet voice) And then..."If your not ready in 2 minutes, I leave without you." (done in my, "I mean business" voice) Oh, what was this post about? Anyway, good job Griff.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Yeah Griff!!!! We don't have much practice time for Ali because she has no shoes with laces. I'm probably not helping her by doing this, but it saves so much time and frustration on everyone's part.

Tracy said...

Yea Griffin! Big hugs from Centerville :).