Thursday, November 20, 2008

Move over Oprah, this is MY favorite thing.

This is my favorite holiday find this year. I found this at K-mart (a store I never visited often, until moving to NH, and shopping is limited). If the picture doesn't explain it, It's a Lego Advent Calender. Each little square holds one little lego set (ex: the pieces to one guy) and by Christmas you have created a lego winter wonderland. There are snowmobilers, bakers, and more cute little guys. I am going to surprise my kids with this on Thanksgiving. I just hope they can wait until Dec. 1st to open the first box.
And as long as I can keep it out of reach of my "floor grazing" toddler, this will become a great Christmas tradition.

2 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

What a neat thing! I have been looking for a Christmas countdown calendar for years. You always find the funnest things for kids. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! It is disturbing how excited that makes me. I read your blog last night and I think I have said "I have to get that calendar" ten times since then. Thanks for the info.