Thursday, February 14, 2008

Utah???

So two days ago the phone rang and on the caller id it said "univer of Ut" so I answered it. It was for Mike. He walked out of the room talked for about ten minutes then hung up.
"so what was that about"

"I'm in!"

Mike has been accepted for the PhD program at University of Utah with a 4 year assistantship! Yeah, this is so exciting for us. We have yet to hear back from any of the other schools but, we now know there is an options for Utah. We have family there and there should be lots of job opportunities for Mike. I am nervous about living situation seeing how we will be "poor college kids" again. But, I have faith that if this is where we are supposed to be it will all work out. So congratulation Mike, we are all so proud of you!

2 comments:

Kata said...

YEehaaww! That is just the greatest news! Although I am holding out for Vegas baby!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! Maybe we'll see you more often.
Tres