Monday, February 25, 2008

My little packer

I have been crazy packing up the things we don't use everyday getting ready for the move. This box of books (we have too many books) got left out and Elliot found it. She sat and looked through so many books, I loved watching her; she looked like she was reading them. This is my favorite age when they start to actually focus on things.
"What Mom?" Mike had to sneek down the hall and try to get pictures of this cute moment before her one year old attention span ran out. She's on her way to being just like Caleigh always snuggled up in a corner reading something.
-And "Yes" Mom I realize her bangs are getting too long and she can't see. I will try to keep them pinned back.

1 comment:

The Crazy Heads said...

Laura, what a cute picture. Don't worry about the bangs, for Ali's first year of life looks like she is wearing a toupee.