Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just an Update

So for all of you who have been anxiouslly waiting for the update of the Wii; I did finally find one. Good things come to those who wait. Or at least if you camp out if front of a store, call at all hours, and beg and plead you finally will find a Wii, just not a friend in the mall store employee. I think the whole mall heard me when I found out I would be purchasing the last one of that days shipment (it had only gotten in a half hour earlier). Yippee. So is it everything my little family hoped for. The kids would say yes and Mike would even agree. As for me I am just happy the quest is over and vow never to get so involved in something so trivial next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoooHoooo! I'm glad your search has come to an end. It's addicting...just wait you'll be bowling while the kids are at school! Congrats about Utah as well.

The Crazy Heads said...

Laura, Tag - you're it. visit my blog to find out what to do