Monday, February 25, 2008

Mamma Bear, Pappa Bear, and Baby Bear

Sorry these pictures are so bad but, what can you do with me behind the camera. Our couch was trashed!! So we hauled it to the dump and until we get another one Mike let me order these fun chairs for the kids. Only, I didn't know Caleigh's would come bigger than life! She loves it though so it's gonna stay. One of the kids made the realization that we had the 3 little bears chairs with all the different sizes. Everything can be made into a fairytale at our house.
" We love our new chairs!" Elliot goes around during the day trying each one out. Unlike in the story, when Goldilocks find the baby's chair to be just right, Elliot prefers Caleigh's. Oh, and she's wearing her HARVARD shirt here, "Thanks grandma Frankie!"
The kids think stacking them is just as fun as sitting in them. Who Knew? Maybe I will try it with my furniture someday.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love it - but where is Miles???? I have been looking to replace my couch and love seat so maybe if you come to Utah, it will motivate me to do it and you can take my couches to get you through the rest of your college days - your kids will feel right at home on them as they are identical to your last couches!

Anonymous said...

Laura I loves those chairs! Where did you get them?

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

Whooops, its's thank you Grandma Frankie. Smile!!!!

Laura said...

I got the chairs from potterybarnkids.com I got them all personalized so I am a little worried about when other kids come over and need a place to sit. Maybe I need a guest chair