Friday, December 23, 2011

A boy of many talents

Griffin never ceases to amaze me at what catches his interest.  So the other day when he asked if he could sew I wasn't surprised.  

He has hand sewn before, but I thought it was probably a one time thing, but when he saw my fabric scrap bin out, he started picking out pieces to start another mini-quilt.  His hand sewing isn't very secure so the first time he sewed a mini quilt, I ended up going over it with the machine.  This time he asked if he could do it and I agreed.  He was so good and confident.  He was hooked.  Now he asks me all the time if he can sew.  Good job Griff.  Someday I hope you make your little girls skirts, and your boys little quilts for their stuffed animals. 

1 comment:

Kata said...

I love this! I wish he had come help Santa at my house sew barbie bedding! ahhh!