Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thank you Sarah Hale for making this day a national Holiday

Thanksgiving was such a great day.  We had such a great time eating with our friends the Huntings and their family.  We even brought our own guest, Jim.  He made his amazing pumpkin pies, and was such a great addition to the group.  I didn't get any photos of us eating, but I snapped a few of the kiddos before we headed out the door.  They were so excited and insisted on wearing their turkey and pilgrim hats.  I just love my kids and Mike, they are so good for me.  I missed my own family this year, knowing at their tables they were all together, but maybe next year we'll be with them.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

4 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

Glad you had a great day celebrating Thankgiving. You and your family were missed.

The Crazy Heads said...

that thing on the wall is adorable. cute kids in front of it too!

Janessa said...

Your kids are growing up so fast and are adorable! I love seeing all your fun pics. Your Thanksgiving hats are a cute idea. Hop you are all doing well:)

The Super Nerd said...

I know i sure missed you that day. I am glad we got to talk though. I am sure looking forward to coming to visit you all soon. Love you, Sis