Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Thanksgiving tradition

I love love love the Christmas Dove, I'm sure everyone has seen past post of this awesome store.  And we always seem to make it there near Thanksgiving.  It helps kick off the Christmas season for me seeing all the beautiful decorations and of course the kids love the trains!  An entire second floor with train villages set up to play with.  What more could a kid want.  And as per tradition we all got our picture with Santa.



Griffin looks just a little too sure of himself.  I can just imagine him thinking, "you know I've been a good boy Santa"
 Mike will probably make me change this picture, but it cracks me up!

What a sweet smile this girl has.


Okay not to ruin it, but I told Elliot to do this..."whisper into santa's ear and tell him what you want."  After looking at me like I was totally bonkers, she complied.  Thanks Elliot.

 And of course Mom's still need to tell Santa what we want.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a fun tradition. I love your scarf!