Saturday, May 14, 2011

Picture Day at the ball field

 And the pictures are in... Okay so I'm that cheap Mom who takes pictures behind the real photographer.  But really they came out fine.  I mean my kids can see all the faces of their team mates and that's all that matters.  Right?  I did splurge ($12.00) for a 8x10 of all three of my kiddos together.  Can't wait for that.  I might actually frame it.  (I have a bad habit of not putting pictures in frames... or not changing out the pictures for years, it really bugs Mike.)  Anyway, see if you can find my kiddos in their photos...





Elliot's pretty good this year about being dragged to the field every night.  She finds things to entertain herself with.  Mostly it's the bushes and trees surrounding the field.  Which means I entertain myself when we get home by checking for ticks.  

Griffin's tearing up the rookie field this year.  He's a great batter and his catching has come a long way since last year.  His throwing is super fast.  Mike's ankle can vouch for that.  Guess Mike will have to work on his grounder skills, so he doesn't get hit by the ball anymore.  Seriously I have to ice my hand when I'm done playing catch  with Griff.  Maybe because I'm using Caleigh's T-ball mitt?  


And I'm assured that the PINK helmet is the secret to his success.  Maybe, or maybe all those hours with MOM pitching the ball to him.  Hmm...

No comments: