Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lookin' good Griff, lookin' good


Griffin catch phrase is "lookin' good griff, lookin' good" he says it to himself alot as he looks in the mirror in the morning. It makes me smile. He's looking extra good these days with his new eye wear. Our family doc told me last Dec. he needed glasses and to make an appointment with an optometrist. I of course put it off until now. But finally we took him in and sure enough the kid is barely blind I think his prescription is -.50 in both eyes. But now he can see perfect again, and he loves his new glasses.

4 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

He does look good in his new eye wear! He looks so much older and wiser.

Retired and Happy said...

Grandpa and I agree Look Good Griff Look'n good. We love it he looks like a natural in them.

Kata said...

He is charming.

Titus Fam said...

You're so handsome Griff!