Monday, September 20, 2010

Getting back to Normal

Summer flew by, but life had to return to normal sometime. The kids started school Aug. 30th. Miles and Caleigh started Henry Wilson Middle school and Griffin is back at Valley View. I was a little nervous about middle school, but the kids seemed to have gotten great teachers and so far the year is going well.

Elliot also started dance class. She has gone twice and seems to like it. She was a little discouraged after her first class because she couldn't "twirl" like the teachers. Hopefully she'll gain a little bit more confidence as the year goes on.
Along with school, and dance, Piano started back also and Griff gets to start lessons this year. He seems to really be enjoying it.

2 comments:

Bex =] said...

Oh my word.

Those pictures of Elliot at the bottom are so adorable that I could no longer retain my status as a silent reader of your blog. She's absolutely the cutest kid!

I'm glad that you guys are doing well. My sister is in middle school this year as well [6th grade].I'll ask her if she knows Miles and/Caleigh and if she does then I'll tell her to look out for them if someone's teasing [you know how middle school is].

Have a wonderful end to your year!!

-Becca

Titus Fam said...

June! How exciting! I'm sure you twirl beautifully and it will only get better!