Saturday, September 25, 2010

Annual Temple Trip

In August the kids and I accompanied the Primary to the Boston Temple. I look forward to this activit
y all year. It's such a great reminder to me, as a mom, of what I'm doing here and what my goals are. I think the kids get to feel the spirit of the Temple and strengthen their desire to live worthy to go inside someday.

The Temple president and his sweet wife came and talked to the children, they even came prepared with fun facts about the Temple like... Did you know there are fossils in the entry way on the floor? Pretty cool to my boys who both want to be paleontologists someday. It was a great day and ended with a picnic and Temple Cookies! Cookies the size of pancakes!



3 comments:

Retired and Happy said...

I love the pictures of the kids at the temple. Those cookies are huge who did the baking? It will be memories the kids will always have.

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

Such angellic children.

Titus Fam said...

Oooh... wish we could have been there!!! Thanks so much for blogging. I'm so glad I can keep tabs on you. I've been so wrapped up in getting myself all organized here and getting things figured out that I haven't been watching your posts as dilligently as I should have. But I almost teared up a couple times seeing you all on here again. We're loving it here and have made some great friends. But, I miss you, friend. Love ya. Keep up the good work. -Em