Friday, May 7, 2010

A Parade of our new home...

On moving day, I snapped this shot... I was overwhelmed, tired, and ready to just lock the door and leave all of our stuff behind. But then we had wonderful ward members show up and save the day. Thank you to Mary and G. Dallin, who took Elliot and Caleigh for the day. Bless you! We practically had to kick everyone out mid afternoon because they just wanted to stay and keep helping. Thank you to everyone!!! We couldn't have done it without you.


So now our new home (disclaimer: I'm still rearranging and decorating, and there are still things floating around waiting for a home.)

These pictures are out of order, so starting with the boys room. They have so much space to play.
Bathrooms....
Girls room... Caleigh and Elliot picked out all new bedding, new beds, and wall decor. I Heart Target! And the beds were purchased at a local furniture store.
Caleigh especially loves all of the drawers, each bed has 6 big drawers. And her desk has a new bulletine board over it, so no more taping things on her walls.

Our room is still in shambles, but it has vaulted ceilings and tons of room. We love our new home and can't wait to start making memories.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I can't wait to see it! Two more weeks and I'm there :)

Titus Fam said...

IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE the girls' new decor. The family room looks marvelous. I can't wait to see the kitchen/dining and your room when you feel all settled with them. Way to go. I can't believe you're settled in so quickly - though I know it doesn't seem quick to you. You're awesome.

The Crazy Heads said...

Lovely Laura, it's just lovely. Good luck on the rest of the house.

Janessa said...

It is such a cute house! And of course you add your amazing abilities of decorating and making things cute. Maybe you could come to my house and give me some pointers:) Have fun in your new place.