Saturday, September 12, 2009

1st day of school (oh...Aug. 31st)

This years, back-to-school holds a special place in all of our hearts. It's the first year I will have 3 full time kids. Yeah...Freedom. In fact I have been enjoying my freedom so much I have been too busy to post these pictures. Me and Elliot hit as many stores as we can, and still have time to walk in the morning and clean up a bit.
Griffin LOVES first grade, especially his teacher, Mrs. Weidacher. He was able to have her in summer school, and she is excellent. He loves how she goes to the bathroom to scream when she is excited. Apparently, she does this all over the building. When their at art and they are doing good, she finds the nearest bathroom and screams. Hilarious.

Caleigh, Miles, Griffin, Ethan, and Christopher (who we are trying to not to call Booger anymore, but to me he will always be Booger.)
Caleigh has Mrs. Peck this year and Miles has Mrs. Pankey. They both seem to love their teachers and classmates. phew!


Griff is the only one who would let me get a picture by his desk, but you can tell he's not too happy about it. I think if he knew the other kids refused, he would have too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: