Sunday, April 20, 2008

For your next movie night

For all of you who don't know--Mike and I are avid Movie watchers. We feel it our duty to watch all new movies (not rated R of course) that come out. We hardly ever make it to the theatre anymore, but every Tuesday you will find one of us at Hastings checking out the "new arrivals." Most the time the movies that week are okay; we have a good laugh, sometimes cry. But mostly I am disappointed with Hollywood these days. Until I met Lars! I LOVED this movie. So much in fact, I feel it deserves a post on my blog. So I won't give anything away (I hate it when people do that). Just keep it in mind, to rent, for your next movie night.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We will definitly check it out! We are pretty picky when I comes to movies. We saw and liked JUNO this weekend. It was interesting.I will let you know how we feel about Lars.Thanks for the tip!