Tuesday, March 22, 2011

fastest thing on 4 wheels.

Well, she's not the "fastest" but she loves to zoom around the street on her bike. Since the weather has been nice, all the kids have been spending every minute of daylight outside! sigh, heaven. They love the hill especially, which scares Mike and I. They seem to have no fear riding their rollerblades down the steep hill.

Hopefully the Easter Bunny will bring some knee/elbow/wrist guards, so I don't have to worry so much. Especially since our neighbor Jack fell off one of our skateboards and broke his wrist and got stitches in his chin. Yikes!!



Oh, these are Elliot's new kicks. Little Miss Chatterbox shoes. Who doesn't love $5.00 shoes! I do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Super cute. It makes me want to put my helmet on and go for a bike ride with her.