Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daddy's little girl gets a new do!

Elliot has been begging for a "bob" for the past few month. I keep thinking, "do you even know what a bob is?" but oh well. Since the brand new Great Clips close to our home was having a 2.99 special we took advantage and got Elliots hair chopped off. I only got slightly teary eyed. She has such pretty hair!


But, it's adorable and I love all the new possibilities. She looks so much more like Mike too as she gets older, I just love her sparkling blue eyes and her adorable 4 year old comments and observations.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Retired and Happy said...

I love the new hair do. She looks so grown up. At first I thought it was Caleigh on the bike. Cute Elliot.

Shannon and Family said...

She does look so different from last summer. Ashlynn wants her hair short too. I told her that we will cut it after her spring concert.

Tracy said...

I thought it was Caleigh in that first picture too! Love the "bob"!

Tracy said...

I still had this up on my screen and the last picture was showing and when I glanced over I thought "why do I have a picture of Annie up???"

Laura said...

Trac- I know! the older Elliot gets the more she looks like Annie and Jessica. Crazy. You'll have to tell me what Gail thinks, she would be the expert on whether she looks like them or not.