Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shop till you drop...

Me and Elliot have been spending every last school day to finish up my Christmas shopping. (I love Elliot's clueless-ness. I bought most of her Santa presents with her with me! She has no idea). She is such a trooper, being dragged from store to store, lunch from a prepacked baggie, and having to hold off her potty breaks till we can find a bathroom. I am truly grateful for our time together, since I know in a few years she'll enter school and I'll have to share her with the public school system (scary).

I snapped the following photos after a long day of shopping. Her face is covered in brown ink, since her toy of choice was a brown ink pad. (I'll do anything to keep her happy and entertained while we shop.) We also take advantage of the long drives between stores with long deep conversation and learning games. I'm proud to say, she knows most of her letter sounds, and she loves to rhyme. She also knows all the words to Mr. Grinch, Dynamite, and most all Glee songs. She is so much fun! Love you Elliot.

1 comment:

Shannon and Family said...

Ok, that picture is too funny! That is how I feel just going to the grocery store. What great mommy and Elliott time. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!