Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A letter of gratitude from Griffin

Griffin's teacher had each of the students write down all of the things their grateful for. I have no doubt that Griffin's was one of the longest in the classroom, he loves to write. I'm posting this exactly how it is written, so good luck with some of the words. (I love his misspelled words.)

I'm thankfull for my Mom my Dad my brother and my sisters my Gpa and Gma I love my family. I'm also thankful for farms the animals and food that they have and i'm also thankful for the plants and grass gardens I love the erth. I'm thankful for the heros like firefighters and poilecmen and the army I love the people that kepe me safe. I'm thanful for erth space eor grass land life I love God. I'm thankful for shool my thecher Mis. Park and the lunchlades that perdes food and the costoden I love the people that tech me. I'm thanful for water and food and livening and the thinggs that people have invented I love noleg. I'm thanful for Benjermen frankulen ho diskuverd lecktrisity and that discoverd that lightnen was leckticety and the other smart people on the erth like the presitint and this things I rote are not all the things i'm thanful for.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

That is adorable. What a grateful little kid you have. You should be grateful for that!!!!!

Shannon and Family said...

That is so cute. I love the mispellings too.