Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hilarious!

I know all of our kids say cute things, but I don't want to forget all of the things mine have said. So, I have to post them, just so I will remember them always.

Elliot was drawing at the table the other day and looked up at me and said, "Mom, I saw a man at Walmart with boobs." lifting up her shirt she stated, "I don't have boobs, just nibbles." Ha ha ha...

Griffin was shooting baskets at the church the other night. He made one and yelled, "Mom, I made a hoop." Hoop? So I corrected him,

" Griff, the expression is 'I made a basket.' Or you could say 'I'm shooting hoops.'"

He continued to shoot baskets (mostly missing, those hoops are high). And then he made another one, this time the ball went in without touching the sides of the orange hoop. Again Griffin was exited, "I made another basket Mom and it didn't touch the sides at all."

"Great Griff, that's when you can say, 'nothing but net'."

He looked at me in frustration, "you just said I had to say, 'I made a basket' now your telling me I have to say, 'nothing but net?' come on."
Later that night he made another basket and said, "Nothing but hoop!"

Poor Griffin, he might be able to brush up on his basketball skills, but the lingo is going to kill him.

1 comment:

The Crazy Heads said...

I miss your family! You guys are so stinkin funny!