Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spending time with Family

We had so much fun staying with my Mom and Dad. We had tons of family to visit with everyday. Michelle and Shawn came to stay with my Mom and Dad while we were there too. The kids loved seeing their cousins and having a good time. There was little squabbling and everyone got along great.

My Dad cracked us all up one night with this giant roll thing-y (I don't know it's official name). It supposed to be really good for your back? It didn't look very comfortable, but I wasn't trying it out.


We all crashed every night. Love Elliot sleeping in her little bed on the floor of my room. The days just flew by...

1 comment:

Retired and Happy said...

I'm ready to do it again. The house is so quite. I love Ell's dance for everything. No wonder she was so tired at the end of the day.
It was my pleasure to fly with all of you. The children definately earned their flying wings....

G Pa