Monday, August 23, 2010

12 Year Anniversary


Mike and I are celebrating our 12 year anniversary today. Our actual anniversary was yesterday the 22nd, but Sunday is not really a good day for lunch and a movie. I feel so lucky to have Mike as my hubbie and I look at our little family and I feel happy.
So the past 12 years have brought us:

4 crazy kids
5 moves
several jobs
130 fights
130 make ups
5 million laughs and counting...

Mike is amazing and I am in awe over his mind and his humor. This guy teaches me thinks everyday and makes me laugh everyday. What more could a girl ask for?


(I'm loving these pictures! When we were in ID my Mom had our entire family do a photo session with a great photographer. She sent me a few, but the disk is on it's way, and I can't wait to see them all.)

3 comments:

Titus Fam said...

CUTE CUTE PICTURES!!! Can't wait to see more. Congrats on your 12th anniversary!

Michelle said...

Tiff posted all the pics on facebook in an album, FYI! They are really good. I was happy.

Kata said...

Laura, you look AMAZING! You never put pics of you on your blog. It makes me miss you like crazy! just seeing your face, I just want to kiss you! Love you, miss you! And congrats on 12 years!