Thursday, June 10, 2010

A day with Grandma Frankie

I can't get over how wonderful it is to have some family close by, for a little while. Elliot and I headed up to Maine to go shopping and exploring with Grandma Frankie.

We stopped first to take some photos of this "Lobsta" house in York. Doesn't it just scream, "take my picture" Love it.
I got a shot of the Lobster boat too. Elliot liked the water.


Then we drove along the coast (gorgeous houses) to Perkins Cove. The rain had kicked us out on Mike's birthday, but it was a beautiful day so we knew we would be able to explore.

We ended the day at "Barnacle Billy's" for some clam "chowda" (which turned out to be a little watery) and a clam roll (yum). It was such a fun day. And I'm sad I didn't get any photo's with Elliot and Frankie.

1 comment:

Retired and Happy said...

I want to go, I want to go?! Your trip look so fun, so did you take one of the bouies for a souvenir? It would look so good with your new New England home.

Larry