Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's little girl

Growing up in a house with 3 brothers would have been rough without my big strong Dad to take care of me. (My brothers became my best body guards) My Dad is amazing and I can't say enough about how much I love him... so here's 5 reasons.

-My Dad is a convert to our church, and he has always been the biggest example to me on how to live the gospel. He and my Mother taught us children to love the gospel and live it to the fullest.

-My Dad is Hilarious! He is so fun to hang around. He always make us all laugh, and he's the first to get all my crazy jokes.

-My dad is Cool, I mean James Dean-Grease Lighting cool. He used to race cars in high school, and worked on all of his cars himself. I don't know if all that racing was legal.

-My dad is a sponge for knowledge. He is always reading and asking questions. I love to see him deep in conversation with Mike. He loves to learn, it's such a good example to me. His scriptures are never ignored.

-My Dad is a great Husband. Poor Mike has been compared to my Dad too often. If Mom wants a wall ripped out, or a new kitchen, my Dad is in there getting it done. He is not afraid to do something new and is a wealth of knowledge on home improvement.

Love you Daddy!

1 comment:

Retired and Happy said...

I love the things you said about dad. Of course he did too with tears in his eyes. He read your blog and Rod called from Italy. Very tearful day for dad he loves you so much and misses all of you.