Saturday, June 6, 2009

Movie Night

We used to love going to the "movie under the stars" in Meridian, ID. One summer we went almost every week. My Dad just sent the schedule in the mail for us...Thanks Dad, if only we could make it to one. Luckily we got to experience our own Movie under the Stars, here in NH. Our great friends, Jeff and Emily Titus, recently bought a projector. They had their first (and hopefully not last) neighborhood movie night. We started with a BBQ and then as soon as it was dark the movie "Bolt" was shown. They invited the entire Neighborhood, Ward, and coworkers to the event. It was a great Missionary opportunity. Oh, and TONS of fun.



Griff all snuggled up for the movie.
Another neighbor brought out her popcorn machine and kept us all supplied.

After the movie heading home.



The Man with the Plan...Jeff Titus.

6 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

How fun! I was totally missing the samething last year. I am very excited that I found out that one our parks is going to have movie nights this summer.

The Crazy Heads said...

That looks like so much fun. You have such awesome friends and neighbors. I'm glad you are having such a great time there on the other side of the world!!!!

Retired and Happy said...

I am so glade that you were inspired by the article i sent. Looks like you had a great time and it was to cold for Mosquitoes to be out yet.
I'm happy you had a great time, Bolt is a great movie. How many people came?

Love Dad

val said...

Was it a wee bit chilly. Hopefully your next one will be warmer. I could dig on the popcorn popper though I might need to get on craiglist

Melissa said...

I am sooo glad that you guys have found such a great community of friends out there! sounds like you are loving it.
We are going for a visit to Boise in July and will miss you terribly!

KlassenKlan said...

Looks like a great night! I hope all is well!