Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Party 2007

Our ward YM/YW do a halloween party every year for the Primary kids. It is so fun for the kids and the youth really step it up and make it a great night. You'll tell from these photo's that I am not a creative mom who sews costumes I do however try to spend the least amount each year. Luckily this year Caleigh and Griffin recycled last years costumes. Gotta love that.
This is Caleigh's "boy-toy" (just kiddening) he asked her to be his girlfriend but she said, "my mom said I'm not old enough for boyfriends, only buddies."
My little witch actually kept her hat on most the night.
My favorite costume of the whole night was this one wore by my friend's (and 1st counselor) daughter Brighton. I told her she had to scream for the picture like KING KONG was really taking her away. Danielle is so creative all of her 3 kids look so cute and she threw there costumes together in an hour. That included sewing time. Watch out Martha!
The Peterson gang heading out for some "spooky" fun. The kids asked why my hair was so crazy and I told them, "If you flew around in the air all day you would bad hair too" so hope that explain the larger-than-life hair.

1 comment:

Kata said...

GO GO GO! Your blog is the CUTEST!! I am stoaked you have joined in the fun! They are so cute all dressed up! Savannah and Elliot share costumes...only Savannah plead, "mom, I only want to be a nice witch, not a naughty one!" So fun!!