Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Congratulations Chris and Erin Head Family




Baby Nathan has arrived! Only 3 weeks early. Erin did amazing and baby Nathan had a hard start but, is doing just great now. So here's the info for everyone.

Nathaniel Kolen Head 7lbs 1 oz. I don't know how long

Born Sunday the 21st around 1pm
Apparently Goirgina (now the only girl with 4 brothers, I feel ya sister) walked in and said excitedly to Erin "Mom, baby Nathan came out!" I'm sure Erin was aware but, what do you expect from a two year old.

Everyone is home now and doing great. This makes number 5 for Chris and Erin. Done? I don't know. They are truly a wonderful family striving to live the commandments and be an Eternal Family.

Good Job guys.

1 comment:

Kata said...

Oh!!! SO precious! Erin looks great! How do people look so cute after having a baby? ...I'm sure you do too!!!