Saturday, April 14, 2012

A visit from G and G Head


We had a nice quick visit from my parents.  Between school and the kid's schedule we were able to fit in some fun.  Mom and I wanted to hit a Keepsake Quilting fabric store.  It is one of the largest fabric stores in NH and it has tons of high quality fabric.  (we should have taken out a small loan before walking in...)  My sweet Mom let the girls pick out fabric and she even got some stuff for me.  We then went to lunch at a local  sandwich/pizza shop.  Our next stop was to hit the Wright Museum, a world war II Museum, but it was closed for the season.  Ooops.



 After a lazy day, their last day we headed to Concord, NH to the NH History Museum.  It had been a few years since we had been and my parents had never been to downtown Concord before.  The highlight of the Museum is the old time play store at the end.  Elliot had a great time and the other kids tried...but Elliot seemed to be boss.
Sorry Griff...

 Miles skipped playing in the stores and focused on solving a horseshoe and circle puzzle...it didn't go well.  But Mike told him he would pay Miles a dollar if I couldn't solve it in 30 seconds...sorry Miles, I'm really good at puzzles.

It is always so great to have family here.  My Mom and Dad are no exceptions, they are always willing to work around the house, My mom had the whole house clean and shiny before they left.  Love you guys.


No comments: