Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012

We are looking forward to some big changes this year, and more memorable events.  But first farewell to 2011. I asked the kids what their favorite thing that happened last year was and their responses were...

Elliot: you snuggling and tickling my back. And I started preschool.
Miles: Summer vacation and all the family that visited us.  And going to Water Country with the Huntings.
Griffin: Getting baptized.
Caleigh couldn't think of one.  I guess, I shouldn't ask hard questions in the morning.

Some of my highlights are all the family visits.  We always have fun when family comes to town, and I loved seeing the Boston fireworks this year.  Especially having the Utah Petersons here with us.  We love hanging out at the beach with family too.  LOVE THE BEACH.  My biggest change this year is finally getting out my sewing machine and using it.  Making my first quilt has opened up a whole new world to me of sewing and fabric stores...
Mike has worked so hard this year on his Doctorate, juggling his always hectic schedule, and serving our ward in the Bishopric.  This next year he has plans to defend his dissertation and graduate from UNH.

What a year.  We are continually amazed at our blessings and grateful for our lives here in New England.
 

No comments: