Monday, August 15, 2011

Standing in Holy Places


I'm so thankful for our ward's tradition to take a field trip to the Temple every year.  The kids look forward to it and always have a great time.  I love to see them all dressed up walking around the Temple grounds.  It was a beautiful day not too hot, but the sun was still shining.  We had a great picnic in the shade after we walked around.  I always use the opportunity to take some photos of the kids, we got a few extra kids in a few of the shots.  




 Ooops we got an Oliver in our photo, good thing he's pretty cute.








 Can't believe how big my "baby" is getting, Elliot is turning into a beauty, inside and out.
I'm so blessed to have these four little people in my life.  I'm grateful we get to spend eternity together.  They make Mike and I laugh, and they keep life interesting.

3 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

Very cute pictures!!

Kata said...

so beautiful! I love the photos, I can't believe your little family is growing so much! miss you!

Sargent Family said...

What the!? Oliver looks photo shopped in! Haha!