Thursday, August 25, 2011

13th Anniversary and counting...

On the 22nd, Mike and I celebrated our 13th Anniversary.  Mary generously offered to watch our kids for as long as we liked ( I know, she's the best right!) while we hit the town for lunch and a movie.  It might sound boring to some but Mike and I love to go to movies together and we never get to anymore.

We ate lunch in downtown Dover, at Kelley's Row an Irish pub and Restaurant.  For you fellow foodies out there we dined on fried pickle chips, lobster clam chowda, and an open faced turkey sandwich.  Yum...  (Thanks for the suggestion Brother Kane, we'll  be hitting this place again, especially when family is in town.) 

Since I got to pick the restaurant, Mike picked the movie.  No surprise, we saw Capt. America.  I was assured there would at least be kissing, but for the most part it was a pretty good action flick.  It was just fun to be out of the house, and spending time with Mickey.  I love hanging out with Mike laughing, venting, reminiscing, and talking about all the worlds problems.  Love you Mike.  


Don't you think Capt. America looks kinda like Mike, just not as cute?  I know right?  That's why I married him.

1 comment:

CAIT said...

Wait - I'm looking at him in profile right now.....yes. Totally has it over Capt. America, hands down! ;-)