Monday, February 7, 2011

Hanging with Griff

Due to a pipe bursting at Griffin's school, he got the day off today. And what do you think he wanted to do?
De-Junk his room!!!
That is my kind of kid. So half way through the toy bins, I realized he was giving a lot away. I made a comment of how proud I was of him, that he was able to let things go.

His reply, "well, most of those things are Miles."

I guess Miles will have to take a look in the box BEFORE it heads to the Salvation Army.

The room looks great!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

This is great! Let us know what Miles decides :)

The Crazy Heads said...

CLASSIC!!!!! I love it. What a great kid. I have been thinking about Griffin lately. Oscar sometimes makes what I like to call "Griffin faces". I'll try to catch one on camera, but they come and go so fast. I don't even know if it is a particular face it just makes me think of Griff at that moment.

Titus Fam said...

Awesome. Jeff could totally sympathize with Miles. He thinks I'm always giving his stuff away.