Friday, October 1, 2010

Our future Politician


The Votes are IN! and Miles won the election for student council for Mrs. Rowell's 4th grade class. Each 4th grade class gets one student to serve on the council. The campaign trail has been long, but our hard work has paid off. We don't know whether to credit his win to his creative posters( drawn by Caleigh and Miles), His 3 sentence speech, or just his winning personality, but were proud of him for putting himself out there.

Way to go Miles...on to the white house.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations Miles! If I could have voted I would have voted for you too :).

Titus Fam said...

WAY TO GO! I'm with Tracy - you would've had my vote too. We love and miss you!

Retired and Happy said...

Miles I will be waiting to cast my vote for you for the next president. You will do a great job. Grandma's proud of you!