Friday, October 29, 2010

A lot to be Thankful for.

I love this time of year and all of it Holiday Celebration. This year we will be especially grateful for our growing family. Especially grateful for the three new babies that will be joining us. My brother Rod and his lovely wife Michelle are adopting a baby boy when he is born in January. They have also announced after 11 years of marriage they are pregnant!!! We are so excited for them. We are especially excited for Shawn to be the big brother he was made to be. He is such a great kid and will look after his two new baby siblings wonderfully.
The big brother


We are also grateful for another addition to this crazy family... Ryan and Tiffs.
Tiff is an amazing Mom that keeps up with this crew. Making it look easy as she goes. Oscar and Livy, the youngest, are only 11 months apart.

With all these babies on their way, I'm so grateful for the plan of Salvation. To know where we come from, what were doing here, and where we want to go. Even my little Elliot knows at the young age of 3, that Families are Forever! Since she tells me all the time. "we are a family forever huh, MOM."

Yeah, we are Elliot.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Love your post, thanks for the reminder. I think sometimes with the craziness of it all I sometimes forget why we are doing this. Love you!

Triessa said...

I'm excited for all of them as well!! I just posted this evening and then was checking your post... it looks like we are both on the same wave length. Aren't we so lucky to have great grandparents and parents that led and directed us?