Monday, July 26, 2010

Boise!!!

No pictures yet... But I'll have some later of our wonderful time we are having in Boise. We got here July 20th and are getting as much family time in as we can. We've been able to see some old friends, eat some yummy food, drive by our old house, and play play play. Elliot has been cracking me up, she was only 18 months when we left, so really, she doesn't remember anyone. Yet she keeps hugging everyone telling them, "I missed you" and she can't seem to keep her Aunts and Uncles straight. But she is having as good of time as the rest of us. Really it's just great to be home at my parents house and know family is close by. Mike will join us next week then the boys all head to the cabin. I know Griffin and Miles can't wait.

3 comments:

BSU fam said...

Laura, It was great to see you from a distance in Sacrament meeting. I hope you enjoy your time with family! Mindy

The Crazy Heads said...

What?!? You've been in Boise? When did you get here?

P.S. Elliot has not messed up my name....yet!

Shannon and Family said...

Welcome back home! We can't wait to see you guys.