Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Keeping up with Elliot.



Elliot is in full swing to becoming a "big girl." She keeps me so darn busy, I collapse at night after she goes to bed. Last week she decided, while I was blogging, that she was big enough to paint her own nails. Which I found her doing in my room, with 5 different colors all of their tops off and laying on my carpet!!! And the first thing I screamed at her..."this is a rental house" Which is probably my most famous saying these days with her, and the other kids. Anyway, the whole reason I found her, is because she was screaming, because she had painted her face and gotten nail polish in her mouth! I didn't feel too bad for her, but the poor carpet is ruined. And I am a little smarter about checking on this little girl.

3 comments:

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

I was glad to read that it was nail polish, and not an incounter with a tree. She was just doing a "GIRL" thing.

Retired and Happy said...

Elliot you should talk to Shawn he did that at Grandma Willis house all over the carpet too just about the same age.

Retired and Happy said...

Chops says handcuffs would work. But remember it is medically forbidden to use restraints and probally borders on child abuse.