Friday, May 15, 2009

My amazing MAN!

This has been a crazy week for our house with Mike finishing up school. He has been stuck to the computer all week. At one point he stared at the screen for 18 hours straight (of course there were 2 minute breaks in there, he has to eat!). Yesterday we all drove down to UNH as a family and he turned in his final paper for the semester. Then we celebrated at La Festa, our FAVORITE pizza place. Yumm! I could eat a dozen cinnamon knots all my self.

I am so proud of my Man. I can't believe what an amazing work ethic he has. I could never have the desire to pound away at a paper for that long. We still don't have his grades yet, but as far as the homelife side goes; He gets an A+

Congratulations Mike, only 4 more years to go! (the picture below was taken last summer, but the building looks the same.)

No comments: