Friday, May 2, 2008

Griffin and the Girls

Just another great day in our household. Actually Mike took these photo's of the kids. Something about Griffin Playing the Wii with his adoring sisters watching him was so cute. Do you love how interested Elliot is?
Caleigh is loosing interest and going back to her Magazine-how grownup of her.
The "twins." We always tell Griff, that Elliot is his twin. They both do look a lot a like. And it's a contest of who gets away with the most stuff with there shared smile!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What magazine is Caleigh reading? She always was so grown up. I was recalling to someone today about when Z and C went to Monkey Dooz. We may have had more fun than they did.

Laura said...

I definetely think we had more fun! I think she was ready the new "friend" mag., but I do find her with my PARENTS mag. too. I always ask her to tell me if she gets some great tips on how to deal with her. Ha Ha

Kata said...

ok! Griff is HUGE!! I just love to see big brothers!

Tracy said...

It always startles when I see them sitting on the couch that looks just like mine! I love that Elli is so engrossed in what is happening on the screen - one of these days she is just going to pick up the control and start playing.