Saturday, May 24, 2008

Congratulations Mike!!



What an event. I am so glad Mike agreed to walk the line, I firmly believe you should celebrate all your accomplishments. One of the speakers, I can't remember which one, talked about all the different obstacles people face trying to get to graduation. Jobs, Kids, families, deaths, etc. It hit me how much Mike had to deal with while working on his Masters. I also like how the speaker said, "it's not by luck that your here today." I thought about how true his words were. Mike had to work so hard for every "A" he got it wasn't just luck. I am so appreciative to have such a great provider for me and my children.
Thanks everyone who could attend!

1 comment:

Drop Gallow said...

I suspect no one has commented here because none of us showed up and we're all equally ashamed. Well, I'd like break the silence: I love you, bro and I congratulate you on your accomplishment. However, your ceremony was inconveniently placed on a Saturday morning and who wants to deal with the parking situation at those things? I mean, come on.
(Also, I came to your last graduation and I'm hoping that grants me some leniency, here).
In summary, I've forgotten what I was talking about and I'm going to go away now. This is a very hospitable blog and I've enjoyed my stay.