Thursday, January 17, 2008

Remembering

So Mike and I are getting our house ready to sell. We don't know yet where or when we are moving but, we are unsure of how long it will take our house to sell. And since we are moving somewhere before next fall we decided it was time to get things moving(ha, ha) along. The kids are getting nervous with all the moving talk so I am trying to reassure them it takes a long time to sell a house and we are just getting started. My Mom has been dropping off boxes all week. I can't believe how many boxes a High School goes thru in a week. 30 boxes this week. I can't even say how I feel about leaving my little house. I hated it for so long and now, well, it's a part of me. It's where I brought home all my babies. It's the only place that's felt like "home" since I left my parent's for college. Oh well, life moves on and I have to go with it. So we'll keep every one updated as far as the WHERE and WHEN the move happens.

3 comments:

Kata said...

So freaking crazy! Of course it looks like NV with 50% chance of moving here- Ill take those odds anyday! Miss you- and my Visiting teachee- is selling- same house as us- but with a pool!! we could be neighbors- just down the street a couple houses!

Anonymous said...

Laura! Ok, I've seen this on other blogs before and it seems little silly but...do you remember me? From our good ole' TCBY days. Fun times. Your kids are all so cute. You are amazing with four of them!

Julie said...

I felt the same way when I left my first married house, and I only brought home one baby to it. I didn't live there long enough to hate it, but I did have a skunk lodged in the walls once. Maybe that deserves a post on my own blog ;-)