Thursday, January 31, 2008

New addition to the Head Family

I should probably mention my little brother and his wife Tiff had their first baby together. He was born on Jan. 25th. They named him Oscar Willis Head. I don't have any pictures yet because I only have seen him once and it was really short. He has had a rough start. He weighted 5lbs. 12 oz. when he was born and he was having a hard time gaining weight plus he has been jaundice. They had to take him back to the hospital and put him under the warmers to keep his body temp. up. Today, he is home and seems to be doing well, but, I won't get to hold him for a while since I feel like I am getting a cold. I don't want to spread my germs to him just yet.

2 comments:

val said...

I am so glad that he is doing good
prayers are awsome.

Kata said...

That is so exciting for them!