Saturday, January 12, 2013

a few things

We are still at it...flag football that is.  The boys are still enjoying playing for their teams and improving their skills.  I feel so grateful for the coaches we have, there are some that are so loud and negative.  It can be a little cold, we are in the middle of winter, but the games are so exciting no one seems to mind.  


Last week I asked someone to get me a blanket, you know like this, "someone get me a blanket." Mike was very helpful and covered me in ads.  I was too tired and grumpy to care, but here's the photo he snapped when he was done.  Funny man.  
It does depict my new goal to use coupons more and learn how to get good deals when grocery shopping.  I want to save $1000 dollars this year with coupons... 


1 comment:

Kata said...

Just catching up on you!! I can't believe you're moving to st. george!! ahahahahhahh!!! I could die with happiness!!! Please call me! I can't find your new number! we need to reconnect.

PS check out dealstomeals.blogspot.com its amazing for deal-saving-amazingness! XO