Friday, October 21, 2011

Quilting Queens!

This young women's project has changed my life!  Seriously I hardly ever touched my sewing machine before we started our quilts, but now I am sewing 2 to 3 times a week.  I have never quilted before (not really) and Mary had not either, so we decided to learn and teach the girls along the way.  Mary found these great pattern that was so easy and we took the girls fabric shopping.  It was so much fun!  We all learned the basics for machine quilting, and I hope the girls will do it again and again, like I have been doing.

2 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

Great work! I am always impressed with your sewing projects and willing to try new things.

The Crazy Heads said...

you go girl!!!!! i love the one you made for miss mags. she is wrapped up in it right now.