Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Our final day with family

Shannon loves lighthouses so for our final day with their family we did a self guided lighthouse tour.  Apparently here in New England we light to make our lighthouses hard to find, so we had to rely on maps and GPS to get us to the few we wanted to see.  We also stopped at a store known for it's large lighthouse gifts and decor selection.  It was appropriately named the Lighthouse Depot.  The coast of Maine is so beautiful and has charming little shops in the towns.  It was a great day.  


Some of these pictures crack me up, Carter looked so much like Griffin that I would snap a photo and realize Griffin was missing, but I had Carter in the photo instead.  Ooops.  


We finished our day at Wild Willy's a local burger place.  Yumm.  We had so much fun with Matt, Shannon, Carter, and Ashlynn, we hope we can get together again soon.  

2 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

I loved touring Maine. We will have to come again. It was a great way to end the trip.

Janessa said...

You have a cute family. You are such a good mom Laura. You are always doing fun things...and you're crafty. I need to hire you to decorate my house:)