Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hellllpppp!!!


I love my bed and my linens but, together they look frumpy! I need suggestions on how to get that full, put together, look. I was thinking Euro shams would help, but maybe a different color bed skirt? Plus, should I go with the golds and yellows or the blues. I love the blues in the duvet cover but, it's so hard to match.
Oh, and I didn't just take this picture for the sake of putting on my blog. I took a bunch of the photos for the upcoming move. I just want to remember my sweet little house.

5 comments:

val said...

I love the bedding, but yes more accent pillows, you can never have enough pillows. You could also add a complemenrty throw at the end of the bed also. Very nice see ya

Anonymous said...

I second the accent pillows. Also, I would go for a different color of bedskirt, blue if you could find the match but I really think that the yellow or gold would work.

Julie said...

I agree with the above suggestions. I would definately play up the blue with solid Euro Shams and skirt. Accent pillows in a variety of colors, and I love the throw idea. If you want to go OTT model home style set up a little breakfast tray with cozy items displayed.

Laura said...

THANKS Guys, I love that I have some support out there. I'll keep you all updated when I get some new stuff!

Kata said...

pillows. its agreed! but don't be too matchy! Just go with a color or two and get ecletic! Try Pottery barn, then target, then company store, west elm, ikea- ECLECTIC IS THE KEY!! and fo-shore do the euro shams.