Thursday, November 1, 2007

giving thanks

I am so glad it is finally November. I love Halloween and I think we did a good job making the most out of the holiday but, I am grateful for Nov. a time when we get to focus on the good in our lives and rest before the craziness of December comes.
I am grateful for so many things in my life right now. No. 1 our family is finally healthy again. after 2 weeks of the flu I am grateful for a night without having to get the clorox out. No. 2 My ability to make choices. I think I have made good choices for my life so far. I like where I am,
and the family and friends that surround me. And last thing I'll say is I am grateful for is the world of blogging. I love learning new things (easy for me since it takes me a while to pick up on things) but this is a fun new way for friends and family to stay in touch and keep up with each others lives. I love seeing all of your blogs and feeling like I went trick or treating in Vegas, or raking leaves with Carter. So keep it up. and Enjoy your November!

3 comments:

Kata said...

I adore all the things you say. It makes me want to jump on a plane to visit! -or live for that matter. You are a kindred spirit!

Kata said...

oh! I am so glad that you figured out how to change up your blog- although I lost all of my friend's blog addresses when I changed. I am going to have to add all that info now. Yucko! Cute blog!

Kata said...

I tagged you, please go to my blog for directions.